Lotus issues and bestows certificates, which are officially approved and attested by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) of Dubai, UAE, to students upon their successful completion of courses, in accordance with the specific requirements set by Lotus Training Department.
The certification routes at Lotus are as follows:
○ Awarded for participation in a course subject (minimum 30 hours of training for each level) without the need for assessment (evaluation/examination), applicable to workshops or seminars.
○ Earned upon the successful completion of a course subject, which involves a minimum of 30 hours of group training.
○ Granted upon the completion of a course programme consisting of 144 hours of group training, specializing in a specific area within Arts and Design.
○ Conferred upon the completion of a course programme comprising 600 hours of group training, focusing on a specific area within Arts and Design.
○ Achieved upon the successful culmination of a course programme that encompasses 1200 hours of group training, specialized in a particular area within Arts and Design.